Weyermann Carapils Malt
Made from the finest German quality brewing barley. Due to our special malting process, this malt is characterized by a high proportion of dextrins and high molecular weight proteins. This makes CARAPILS® ideal for improving foam and its stability as well as adding body to any beer. Due to the light malt color, CARAPILS® can be used universally from the brightest to darkest beer styles.
Sensory: malty-sweet with light caramel notes.
Caramel malt to improve the foam stability and body of all beer styles, especially for:
- Pale Lager; American (Light) Lager, International Pale Lager, Koelsch style beer, German Leichtbier, Bavarian Helles, India Pale Lager
- Pilsner; German Pilsener, Pre-Prohibition Lager, American Pilsener
- Strong Lager; Imperial Pilsener
- Pale Ale; Cream Ale, British Golden Ale, Summer Ale, English Summer Ale, Australian Sparkling Ale, Blonde Ale, Session Pale Ale
- IPA; American IPA, Double IPA, Session IPA
- Strong Ale; Belgian Golden Strong Ale
- Wheat Beer; Leichtes Weizen, Gueuze, Fruit Lambic, Gose, Piwo Grodziskie